Skip navigation

It’s not a serious piece of kit, but you can have some serious fun with this little camera.  When I read the review, I thought it was a little gimmicky.  Then I saw the Stuff TV video review, and I couldn’t wait to buy one.  The Canon D10 is the best companion on wet holidays.

Here are some example shots from our little trial earlier this afternoon.

Update 9 September 2009: Some more underwater shots.  This time, Yousef and Noor were joined by my niece, Dania.

31 Comments

1. great shots as always😉

• maitham
    • Posted 3 September 2009 at 8:57 pm

nice work bro

2. Those are actually some very nice images. They almost make me feel like I’m underwater in the swimming pool!

• matt
    • Posted 3 September 2009 at 10:44 pm

camera quality is amazing

3. Neat shots. The clarity is impressive.

4. add a snorkeling kit and its time for a weekend in Sharm El Shaikh or Jeddah, am sure u’ll come back with great shots

• 🙂 Thought of your posts when I bought it.

5. Very cool! They turned out really clear!

• koneill1322
    • Posted 4 September 2009 at 5:01 am

sweet! So it takes a picture IN the water?? thats pretty neat! that second one is my fave, the one looking up on the face, hilarious…..

• Thanks… yes takes photos under water.

6. Extremely good photos, great aqua work!

7. Hey, your photos are amazing!!!

8. i`m in love with water shot
    but 10 meters of waterproof not that good
    this is my sony i bought it be4 5 years ago
    and still used, 40 meters waterproof

Ma77ara
    • Wow! Love your pics.

It’s enough for snorkeling🙂

9. Wouw.. it looks so fun .. I’ve tried to took a pic with underwater camera but so sad, it didn’t work well.. that’s why am amazing of ur pics.. nice..
    hv fun🙂

• Trampoline man
    • Posted 4 September 2009 at 1:43 pm

I’ve never managed to get that quality underwater. Maybe I have been using the wrong equipment, it certainly was cheap.
    Great pictures, and will make me look again at the camera I am using.

• eze
    • Posted 4 September 2009 at 3:25 pm

Nice pictures you’ve got there!

10. WOW!🙂 looks great! and its actually called ‘aquamera’?? great name!

• ‘Aquamera’ is only the title I chose for this post…

11. woW awesome pictures yaar.. Talented girl or boy.. Really..!

12. Gosh, I love the last picture. It makes you feel the cool water in a hot day.

Regards from Mexico

13. I love the last picture so much that I have scheduled my blog to show it 21 of june, 2010, when summer starts.🙂

Plus the little boat and the past and present pictures.

Your name and links will be also posted.🙂 Expect mexican visitors. LOL

• theprettyproject
    • Posted 4 September 2009 at 7:55 pm

WHAT GREAT PICS! http://theprettyproject.com

14. Good job bro….saluuttt

15. Nice shot sir!

16. Some very nice shots!! I like water shots, I will be sure to heck i tout!

• Summer
    • Posted 23 September 2009 at 11:18 pm

Amazing!

btw, i added you to my blogroll😉

17. hi, lovely photos. so it sounds like you bought a case for your canon d-10, is that right? i’ve been searching for decent cases for my point and shoot, but so far none of the inexpensive ones recommend using a flash, so that gives me pause. any info on your equipment would be greatly appreciated!

18. Thank you. Look up the Canon D10. It’s an underwater camera and not a case. You can use it with and without a flash.
    Happy snapping.

One Trackback/Pingback

1. By Verano « Blog populi, blog dei on 21 Jun 2010 at 4:29 pm

[…] solsticio, verano por wp1957 Hoy inicia el verano. Esta foto la encontré el año pasado en el blog de Mohammad Abdullah y me encantó. Captura la frescura de una alberca, de haber pasado hace un segundo por allí dando […]

Comments are closed.